The Wild & Scenic Westfield River Committee is comprised of representatives and alternates appointed by local elected officials, the Commonwealth or appropriate authorities in the organizations they represent.
- Becket - Mercedes Gallagher (Treasurer), Bill Babcock (alt)
- Chester - Bob Thompson (Chair), Dave Pierce (alt)
- Chesterfield - Nancy Rich, Denise Cormier (alt)
- Cummington - John Bye, Matthew Grallert (alt)
- Huntington - Jeff Penn (Vice-Chair)
- Middlefield - Carol Waag, Terry Crean (alt),
Donald Munger (alt)
- Savoy - John Tynan
- Washington - Roy Bryan
- Windsor - Jim Caffrey (Secretary)
- Worthington - Carole Fisher, Jim Dodge (alt)
- Westfield River Watershed Association
- The Trustees of Reservations
- Pioneer Valley Planning Commission
- Berkshire Regional Planning Commission
- Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- National Park Service
- Westfield River Environmental Center, Westfield State University (Associate Member)
Program and technical assistance provided by staff at the Massachusetts Division of Ecological Restoration, Department of Fish & Game. Wild & Scenic Westfield River Program Coordinator, Carrie Banks, firstname.lastname@example.org or 413-579-3015.
Our monthly meetings are open to the public. They are held in one of the ten Wild & Scenic communities, typically on the third Thursday of the month. Please note: holiday and vacation schedules may prompt a change in meeting date. Meetings are scheduled from 6:30-8:30 pm with Sub-Committee meetings often held beforehand. To receive meeting notices, please e-mail email@example.com or call (413) 579-3015.
Meeting Dates & Minutes